Saturday, August 21, 2010

Do you ever read these advice columns in Womens' Mags?I read a piece about ';laughing women into bed';

What do you think of my idea?


At mid-night tonight. Go up to a woman that you fancy. And say :


';Knock, Knock!';


She will say:


';Who's there?';


You then say:


'; The first guy to try and get in your knickers in 2008';





You might find some girl with no sense of humour.


What the Hell, you can't win 'em all!Do you ever read these advice columns in Womens' Mags?I read a piece about ';laughing women into bed';
Hey, Great chat up line!!





I strongly suggest you book a room in an Hotel, and try each room in turn until you score at least once!Do you ever read these advice columns in Womens' Mags?I read a piece about ';laughing women into bed';
i would laugh sooooo much i would piss my pants!!!!!





sooooo funny, i think it would work!!!!
She'd have to be pretty drunk to laugh at that.
Careful though, friend. I've also heard that the fun part may not work properly if laughter is over used . . .
Does it work.?...Just curious.?...by the way your idea was used on me last year...and it didn't work.!!!..

No comments:

Post a Comment