Monday, August 23, 2010

Need woman advice please.

I'm a state trooper and I need advice for hitting on women that I can pull over and talk too.





Thanks.Need woman advice please.
ahhahahaha








its talk to* Need woman advice please.
y wud u do that ooo i no


TO BE AN **** AND WASTE PPLS TIME


dude if u think that is the only way to get a girl then u have issues cuz that is the lamest and dumbest thing i have ever heard unless u want to piss women off and look like a dumbass then dont do it it will pointless and waste of ur time as it is theirs
I guess u could pull a woman over and try pretend like ur about to give her ticket and be like I like past it this time if u go on a date with me. Good Luck. But honestly I dnt think u should hit women at ur work
I read about an officer out in Oregon that did that, hit on girls. Peculiarly he was found a month later washed up on a river bank.
Do that, and I'll file sh_t against you.


Creep.
Ew. How about you don't? If you're actually interested in love, rather than lust, I'm sure you could start it better by just letting things happen the way they should. Start a conversation.. Don't start flirting right away because then if anything does happen.. you won't know anything about this chick and could end up hating every little detail about her.
I'm Bozo the clown and was wondering how to get more candy without having to say trick - or- treat.


I'm Larry the cable guy and here to check your connection.


I'm Marty the moose and what diff does it make why I'm here?


If you're going to wear a badge you mgiht stay at the office. Those parties are for those who are invited.
please do not try to hit on woman during a pull over. It can be misconstrued as harassment and can get you in trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment