Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can any women please give me some advice?

I'm considering getting circumcised. I wanted to do it as an aniversery surprise for my wife because she is overseas and i will be able to heal b4 i see her again. I was just wondering what most women would think of this if their husband did it it. Does it make any sexual difference at all? Does it feel any different?Can any women please give me some advice?
haha why would you do that? Does she not like the way it looks? My husband is not circumcised and to me there is no difference in feeling or anything, trust me! But it's proven that when a boy is circumcised, it cuts off many thousands of nerve endings- meaning that if you do it, you will more than likely have less feeling in it.. They used to circumcise boys in older days as a way to keep them from masturbating. But also i have read that being circumsised reduces a mans risk of STD and contracting Aids by like 50%..But I don't think i beleive that! I dunno, read up on it. Google itCan any women please give me some advice?
ive heard that it is no different at all when the penis is erect and that it looks and feels exactly the same
I told you earlier that modifying your penis without consulting your wife is VERY WRONG. It's a marriage- you wouldn't want her to get a breast reduction and then shout ';surprise!';
Yeah go ahead and do it. It does change how sex feels though.
Only do this if you have talked to your wife first then make the decision. If she is ok or leaves it up to you. Most people do it because they say that the extra skin doesnt let the penis get enough air and it is possible that you can keep more than some- germs in that region. To me it looks better cut, plus I love how soft the skin feels around the neck of the penis.
wrong category
I suggest you talk to your wife about it first. Maybe she likes you just the way you are. After all she married you that way.


But as far as feelings so, it's the same. When erect there is no difference. Good luck...
i ahve heard it is know different for her, but that an uncircumcized man is more sensitive. have you two ever talked about it? is it something you are certain she wants? i would make sure if i were you, it is a very painful procedure, especially as an adult. at least when babies get circumcized, they dont remember.
It should really be your decision. If this is something you've wanted for a while then go for it and your wife will be happy for you. But don't forget, uncircumcised is sexy. ;)
I really don`t believe it makes any different in a woman's sex life if her mate is circumcised or not, however for a man it is a health issue, Most studies show that when a man is circumcised it cuts back on the percentages of cancer of the penis and also its easier to keep the penis cleaner with out the build up of bacteria hiding under the skin of the penis, which also can give woman infections, So if you do it it can benefit you allot.
personally i think a circumcised penis looks and feels alot better and i would be one happy woman! but i would talk to her first she might like it better the way it is this is a big thing so you should both have an opinion on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment