Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can any women offer me some much needed advice?

I'm considering getting circumcised. I wanted to do it as an aniversery surprise for my wife because she is overseas and i will be able to heal b4 i see her again. I was just wondering what most women would think of this if their husband did it it. Does it make any sexual difference at all? Does it feel any different?Can any women offer me some much needed advice?
You may want to ask your wife first rather than surprise her. If she married you knowing you weren't circumcised, she may be completely content with the way you are and not want the change. Unless of course if she's made comments, then you might want to go ahead with it.





My friend's husband got circumcised in his 20s because she kept getting infections. After the surgery she never had anymore problems with it. As far as differences sexually, I personally think it is much more pleasing to go down on someone if he's circumcised. I really can't say if it will feel different for you or not. You may want to check out some websites on this and hear from other men's personal experiences. Good luck!Can any women offer me some much needed advice?
It might not feel any different. But I agree w/ another on here that said Hygiene wise is always cleaner. And say if she might want to go d*o*w*n* s*o*u*t*h, it will be better as well. Exp.-wise: Prefferably cir.***.sized.


Whatever it is you do for her, I'm pretty sure she will love since it came from the heart and you had her in your thoughts. Good luck!
why?did she ask you to?women can't feel a difference either way but remember that the sensation you feel now when having sex will be diminished quite a bit and recovery won't be fun. circumsicion at an adult age is not pleasant. i think i'd freak if a came home and found my husband had done that. it's not that it would matter but it's what im used to. make sure this is really what you want to do. good luck
Maybe for the man, not for the woman!
It is so painful to get this done as an adult (I was watching a program on this just last night). I understand you will have time to heal since she is away (and you are gonna need it) but why go through all that pain and discomfort when it really makes no difference to the woman...did your wife mention that is bothers her, is that why you want to get it done?
Hmmmmmm I dont think it would bother me too much. He already is circumsized but hey- your wife picked you as is and loves u as is- so maybe you should just wait and talk to her about it- unless she has hinted about u getting it done- then do it as a surprise! They say it helps alot with infections and such if you r circumsized but hey- if your 100% healthy why change things?
Hygiene wise it's cleaner, but it's not going to feel different to a woman.
Is it really necessary?





If you do it or not, it's not suppose to make much difference in the area of pleasure.
  • cosmetics company
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment