Monday, August 23, 2010

Should a message be sent ( EVERY Woman's Advice wanted)?

Email me 4 details if needed. ';I'; met a woman a while ago who ';I'; had a lot of chemistry with in the beginning. We had a great time at first, but after a while, we stopped seeing each other as frequently. When I asked if i had upset her somehow, she said no and gave an excuse. I eventually asked her friend what was wrong. She told me that the girl that I'd been hanging with had gotten uncomfortable because I had supposedly ignored her feelings and been pushy with her. IT'S 100% not true. I always asked how she felt but she would give riddle-like responses. The things that she claims that I had been pushy about are things that she never told me. For instance, when we kissed at one point, she pulled away slowly, smiled and said ';let's save some for later.'; How was I supposed to know that meant ';I don't want you to kiss me when we are together?'; I still haven't heard from her in a while. I'm upset because she's been lying/misleading me. Should I send her a text/email? What should it say?Should a message be sent ( EVERY Woman's Advice wanted)?
What's the point if she doesn't want to kiss you anyway?


Just don't bother with her anymore.


Writing an email or a text would be definitely pushy.


Look for chemistry elsewhere!Should a message be sent ( EVERY Woman's Advice wanted)?
doesn't sound like she's making time for you so why waste your time and energy for a girl like that? she obviously has some issues. find someone else to focus on.
do you really want to be with someone you cant communicate with?? move on

No comments:

Post a Comment