Thursday, July 29, 2010

Adult men and women - I could really use your advice!?

My best guy friend and I (he's my neighbor) spend a LOT of time together. Pretty much 7 days a week he comes over and hangs out all night. We've never hooked up but there has always been a connection there that we both haven't acted on. Since I've lived next door to him (a little over a year) he hasn't dated anyone.





I thought he told me everything. I mean, we talk about EVVVVERYTHING. When I meet guys, I tell him about it. I haven't had a boyfriend since I've lived here but I've definitely had a few ';make-out'; sessions ;) He always seemed a little bit jealous and talked a little crap, but nothing too serious.





He came over the other night, like clockwork, but didn't stay long at all. He said he was going to go home and shower. Well, he did and he left REAL quickly. So, I called him. Naturally. I said, ';Hey.. where are you off to in such a hurry?'; and he kinda paused a little and said,, ';Oh.. I didn't tell you I had a date tonight?'; UMMMM NO! I didn't even know he met a girl. He said he'd been talkin to her on the phone a littAdult men and women - I could really use your advice!?
Next time offer him that you two may have a shower together. It is more economic than the always separate showering.Adult men and women - I could really use your advice!?
He figures he does not have a chance with you in a relationship. And he don't if he continues as he is doing. If you want one, then you are going to have to make the moves. So what is stopping you? You already know you have all his attention and you are old enough to know the moves. So get a move on. Good luck with your choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment