Thursday, July 29, 2010

Can any women offer me some much needed advice?

I'm considering getting circumcised. I wanted to do it as an aniversery surprise for my wife because she is overseas and i will be able to heal b4 i see her again. I was just wondering what most women would think of this if their husband did it it. Does it make any sexual difference at all? Does it feel any different?Can any women offer me some much needed advice?
It's definitely a lot more sanitary! I say do it - most women like circumsized men.Can any women offer me some much needed advice?
that'll be great... if you don't have that excess skin it would feel sensitive so your sexual intercourse would be great.. you won't know till you try it
i'm sure your wife will appreciate it! and it may spice up your intimate life!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment