Thursday, July 29, 2010

Woman I would like your advice on this pls?

I've been with my gf 1 year we recently went on a break she goes and messes around with a guy that I seriously can't stand I won't say hate but I seriously can't stand him. She told me what they did, and it keeps replaying in my head I'll never forget it. Should I leave? I love her but I don't think I forget this... Woman I would like your advice on this pls?
yes you should. like i said before, i really don't believe in this ';i need a break'; stuff, because relationships don't have breaks, you are either in it or you're not. this is what a BREAK does, you take a break from your current relationship and go out and mess with somebody else, then come back like everything is okay. does that seem right to you? no. she cheated because she didn't break things off with you first. i would leave. Woman I would like your advice on this pls?
if you're on a break things clearly weren't going to well. So just tell her how you feel about her and that guy and then decide based on her reaction...answer mine please!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AnQjPlUUIOozklFBhNM8aevsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081011080437AAxtqUU

No comments:

Post a Comment