Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need advice from virgins, anyone who is against sex before marriage, and young women in their 20s?

I'm a 21 year old female.


I'm a virgin.





This is mostly because of religious reasons, but also because I haven't dated a guy yet that I really have wanted to have sex with =/





But, as much as my religion says that I shouldn't have sex until I'm married, I really, really want to do it.





But I don't want to give it away to some random guy...and I don't want to get pregnant yet.





Also, I feel like it's hard to tell a new guy I'm dating that I'm still a virgin =/





I need advice. How do you tell a new guy you're a virgin (at 21)?


Do you think I should go ahead and have sex before marriage?


What was your first time like?


Did you lose your virginity and then regret it?I need advice from virgins, anyone who is against sex before marriage, and young women in their 20s?
Hi, i know how its hard to wait. I'm 29 years old virgin. Living with my fiance together. I'm not religious just feeling inside that sex before marriage is not for me. I'm very happy and proud of myself. I was in 2 long term relationship when i was 22 and 24. I'm so happy i didn't gave them my virginity. Now i'm sure, i'm getting married soon. We are very happy, my fiance is very proud of it too. I know from my friends experience(they are married already), how they regret of having sex with other mans before marriage, and how they are jealous for me. They say they also wanted to be the ones for their husbands. So there is no reason to have sex till you are not married. Good luck.I need advice from virgins, anyone who is against sex before marriage, and young women in their 20s?
Im a virgin and 20, Guys don't respect girls who are not virgins so It is best to wait until you are married besides you run the risk of being used up and then spit out. If he doesn't want to wait with you than he doesn't love you he just wants sex, thats how you weed out the bad guys from the good guys, the right guy is the guy that sticks around. Your virginity is a precious thing
I had pretty much the same issue. I was dating a guy and my religion is against sex before marriage. I told him straight up I was a virgin and that I didn't want to have sex until I was married, but then after we had been dating for a while, I fell in love with him and I told myself it was ok since we were probably gonna get married anyway. He wasn't a virgin so he was always pressuring me, and I finally just gave in.





Honestly? I wish I never had. I wanted sex to be about the emotional connection, I was very attracted to him physically, but that's part of the reason I wanted to wait until I was married. He just wanted to have sex because he was horny all the time. Right now we are broken up, we've been broken up for a while, and now I feel like if I ever do meet the guy I want to settle down with, it will be different. There's really nothing like virginity, and you can't get it back.





I know I sound a little over emotional, but I believe in saving for the person you get married to, I think it would've been great to get married to someone I loved and experienced that first time with him on our honeymoon. Even if I would have gotten married to the guy I mention, it seems like the honeymoon wouldn't have been near as special since we'd already experienced each other for so long. If you've made it to 21, I'd say save it just a while longer until you meet the right person.

No comments:

Post a Comment