Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need some advice, i think i'm more than a average looking guy, i just wanna knw why women dont notice me

Like in stores like walmart, i can be dress sharp as hell but they wont ever approach me why is that, and Ladies plz only, i dont need a mans perspectiveI need some advice, i think i'm more than a average looking guy, i just wanna knw why women dont notice me
you should be the one making the first move....





you're the guy%26lt; DUH!I need some advice, i think i'm more than a average looking guy, i just wanna knw why women dont notice me
to my knoledge as a woman we don't ususally approach men in the store i guess women are afrain of rejection. try to go up to a woman they get flattered. please don't wait for a women to approach you
  • makeup school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment