Thursday, July 29, 2010

Women/girls I need some good advice on hot to go about doing this?

Ok so my gf and I just broke up 2 weeks ago, we start school on monday. I really want her back eventually and I told her its going to take some time before I talk to her again and be friends or whatever. How can I go about making her think about me non-stop without even talking to her for awhile. Do I want to appear as if her breaking up with me isnt effecting myself? How do I look at her? all that stuff. Can I have some really good detailed answers from you girls on what an ex is doing that makes you wonder and impresses you. We broke up because I was clingy if that helps. Im planning on dating a few girls but not starting a relationship in fear of losing her forever. Im confident I can win her back I won her once before.Women/girls I need some good advice on hot to go about doing this?
she will think about you all the time regardless of what you do. Dont date any oother girls. be flirty around other girls but dont go OTT. Dont tallk to her for about a week unless its just to be polite. Then send her a text asking is shes sure shes made the right decision... if she says yes then try again 2 weeks later if she say yes again its unlikely she is going to change her mind and might be better if you both move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment