Sunday, July 25, 2010

A guy that is confused and neds woman advice.?

****A lot of times when we talk, she likes to point out similarities that we have, and shes aways like Ohh, your my bff, blah blah blah. Someone plz explain why she would do this^^^^^





Sometimes when we talk she touches me, and she is always turned toward me, etc. And she asked me to go party w/ her this weekend..





I may sound really stupid, but im confused as to whether or not she likes me, because she is a very open person. Sometimes I think that she is flirting just to be nice.





Thanks for your answers!A guy that is confused and neds woman advice.?
I think she likes you.


Whenever someone is turned in your direction, its usually subconsciously, when they are attracted to someone.


The only way to truly know if she likes you is to straight up ask her.

No comments:

Post a Comment