Thursday, July 29, 2010

Women, i sure do need some advice lol?

ok so i am 38 weeks, and well i have those contractions off and on. Nothing big right, if they dont come closer they really dont matter. I am soft but just a fingertip open. i know dilation can occur with hours or weeks.





when i woke up this morning i fek\lt my musclea achy in my pelvic area. it hurts when i walk. its prob normal since im carryin around extra weight but are any of you experiencing this?





what can i do the relieve this? co-workers say do squats. Any other suggestions?





Thanks :)Women, i sure do need some advice lol?
Try sitting on a yoga ball.





Yes, this is normal. The baby may have dropped lower into your pelvis. Not much longer to go now! Hang on!!!!





Good luck!Women, i sure do need some advice lol?
That is normal not really much you can do about it, try slow walking or doing some yoga stretches, don't worry your 38 weeks in you don't have much to go, it will all have been worth it in the end once you see that beautiful little baby!
I wish I knew, I'm 38 weeks, too, and I just try to lay down to relieve the pressure.
I would try to rest as much as you can. You could have strained a muscle or a ligament. Mention it to you doctor......
Try a hot water bottle!


good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment