Thursday, July 29, 2010

Could you give me some good advice for special invitations for our Church women?

I am trying to figure out a special way on giving invitations for some women in our Church for my Manicure's and Pedicure's. I want it to sound that they are special But I am on a mind block. I want to start it off like this. I don't know how else to say it and then offer a low price for them. I want something different and catchy and sweet. Be serious with this ok and don't be crude. Thanks!!!





Dear (Name)





Spring is here and you came to mind.Could you give me some good advice for special invitations for our Church women?
i wouldn't put spring is here and you came to mind.because that makes it sound like you might think they have nasty nails,i don't wanna sound rude, or mean ,that wasn't my intentions. but really don't sound good.sorryCould you give me some good advice for special invitations for our Church women?
If you're going out with bells on your fingers and rings on your toes, then you will also want nails to match.





Here's what I can do for you....

No comments:

Post a Comment