Thursday, July 29, 2010

Where can I find a good place online relationship advice/ tips for guys with women?

Ive been looking into this site called seduceinseconds.com





He claims for 97.00 a month he provides you with plenty of videos and tutorials.





I need help people. I need a coach or something. I am a good looking guy, girls tell me all the time, I just can never seal the deal with any of them! I get them, just never know what to do with them. Please help me, I need a website thats legit that someone has used or knows is legit. This seduce in seconds website looks like everything I want to learn but I am weary if im going to get ripped off or not ? Check it out, he has a youtube video too, im not sure. Give me some help here im desperate at this point obviously.Where can I find a good place online relationship advice/ tips for guys with women?
dont waste ur money. just be yourself. only care about yourself. girls love guys who dont give a crap about themWhere can I find a good place online relationship advice/ tips for guys with women?
20 points 2 person who answers mine and is the best answer http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment