Saturday, July 31, 2010

I love a women ten years my senior.I think she likes me too.im only 17 though.any good advice?

She is a fantastic women who i adore with all my heart. Only weird thing is that she's a teacher in my school.She does not teach me though. We recent;y went on a lit trip as a school group and we connected like dots. im confused now because i dont know whether she likes me too or if its wrong to date someone so much older. But i do know one thing, i love her with all my heart. Any advice??I love a women ten years my senior.I think she likes me too.im only 17 though.any good advice?
1) This is the classic CRUSH.


Unfortunately, you have the deeper feelings than she will and she is likely to face all the responsibility if the two of you ';connect like dots';.





Listen, enjoy the fact this older woman is in your life and you can learn something from her. But for the sake of both of you, do not take it further. It's an infatuation. She may have a liking towards you, but it would be best not to explore it in the setting you are currently in (student / teacher).





Perhaps one day your paths will cross again when you are older, then you can determine if it is still something you want to pursue. I would wait until you are at least 21.





2) In the meant time, be willing to meet other women closer to your age. Become experienced in what women want and need. Learn how to express yourself. Take up poetry, psychology, and your own physical appearance. You primarily want to learn how to become more rounded and in touch with what a woman needs/wants in addition to those things that make you masculine.





(Note on Psychology - never try to ';get in someone's brain';. Just learn about human nature and try to understand the larger picture. Stay away from trying to figure someone out just because you took a few classes in psychology. It doesn't work that way. It can help you if you don't make too many assumptions based on it)





The more you develop you 'skill' with people, your ability to express yourself, as well your knowledge and experience in different areas, I think you will find that woman of all ages will be far more attracted to you. Then you may find through your experiences, your views towards this woman may have changed. If it hasn't, at the very least she will most likely find you to be a far more attractive mate now.





3) Don't be in a rush to ';grow up';. You'll later wish you had more time.





Hope this helps.I love a women ten years my senior.I think she likes me too.im only 17 though.any good advice?
I see others gave you the same advice as me and it all means to grow up more and mature more, and learn more, and although I knew you would not pick me after you wrote to me, I see you still get the same advice...


That's ok though, I am happy with your decision...

Report Abuse



DROP THIS IDEA IN YOUR HEAD!


it isn't going to end up well


you'll both go to jail
wait till you get out of school and ESPECIALLY until you turn eighteen. Then, if you still feel so strongly, a few years later, do what you feel is right.
hey dont listen to people on this site , just cause they cant get any they put other people down. ur 17 , i say ur older enough to make ur own mind on the subject. if i were u id go out with her and have fun. just dont be stupid and tell all ur friends , atleast until u turn 18 and have left the school .......
Sorry man, but as long as you are under the age of 18, you can't do a thing...


I think you have more of a crush than real love...


I would venture a guess of you not knowing what all true and real love even entails...


All the responsibility and money and commitment and debt and struggles...


It is never all about sex...


Sex is not the most important thing in keeping a relationship together ever...


It is the heart felt feelings from one person to another...


It cannot work one-sided...


You must wait till you are out of school and more grown up...


That is a fact...


You could get your teacher fired or sent to jail if you get involved with her now...


Step away and give it time...


She may not have feelings for you and you would be hurt...


So back off for now and see what happens after you get out of school...
Because of your age and her position of trust, it is inappropriate for her to have anything more than a teacher-student relationship with you. Don't do it or you will get her in trouble and if you love her you wouldn't want that now do you? If you both still feel strongly about each other after you graduate then give it a go afterwards.
Honey, she is using you. You are very young and she is taking advantage of you. You should only be dating people in the age range of say 16 to 18 years old. My advice is get out of this situation right now and end it. I would also suggest telling your parents. She needs to be reported because what she is doing might be against the law.
You might want to ask her how she feels about you. If she's a teacher in your school she could get in trouble for dating any student. Plus you're under age so be careful. I have to say that age doesn't matter really as long as you aren't breaking any laws with the whole having sex with a minor thing. But if you like her and you think something could happen then talk to her about it. You'll never know unless you say something right. If you felt a connection with her when you talked then there might be something there. Good luck.
flirt date ask her out
your a sick fool wait until you are older.she will probaly slap u if u ask her out.YOU LITTLE NASTY
Well, you know that it's illegal and you guys can get in serious trouble, especially her since you're seventeen and she's a teacher in your school. Besides, you don't know if she's married or single or in a relationship?? I think maybe you're fantasizing but please don't act on your thoughts. I feel you should date other girls close to your age range and move on with your life.
It is illegal for a teacher to date an underage student. Leave her alone unless you want her to get arrested
If you must pusue this, Please wait until you are of legal age, for both your sakes. Then who knows? most of the women I have been with have been older than me, But not quite that much, Though one was 6 years older, But I was like, 28 at the time. I learned a lot from those Ladies, though , and would not trade those experiences for anything. Just wait till you are out of school and no longer assosiated with her place of employment, And then see what happens.
my advice is leave her alone until u graduate from high school so that she doesnt get fired. i dont understand why children try to pursue their teachers....they have a lot that they can lose and they could go to jail
A teacher cannot date a student no matter what. It doesn't matter if she doesn't teach you, she still can't date you. She'll most likely get fired.


If you really want to date her, wait 'til you graduate.
Yeah, step away. Don't make any moves on this woman. You're still a minor, and if you had sexual relations with her, she could be arrested.
Ive been in your situation only the other way around, I m 31 years old and dated a 21 yr. old I fell madly in love with him and still am but due to the age factor we had our differences. but one very important thing you must remember if you truly love her fight for that love regardless of what any one says taking in consideration that you dont bring conflict to her work and if what you feel is true love them show her and never never play with her feelings be true to her and your self, because there is no bigger pain then that of llost ove.

No comments:

Post a Comment