Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need a girls advice only some girls tell me that 95% of women do not like men with beards is that true?

what do most of you girls thinkI need a girls advice only some girls tell me that 95% of women do not like men with beards is that true?
I don`t know if it`s true or not but I, for one, don`t like them..........I need a girls advice only some girls tell me that 95% of women do not like men with beards is that true?
um, beards can be sexy if you can work them.


but some people just don't make it work nor is it sexy


so if you're a beard person then the ladies will be love you, if not then shave it !





although, some women just hate them completely because sometimes it hurts to kiss the man, and do things with him, beards can be prickly.
It depends on the girl....i love the rough looking short beards! :)
Beards are creepy. And you could feel it when you are kissing someone. ewww!
i love facial hair. makes a guy look all sexy and tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment