Saturday, July 31, 2010

Maybe some woman advice?

Mmkay. Honestly, I've never gave oral. I've done everything but. And because I haven't done this but everything else, I'm really self conscious because of this. And tomorrow is my first attempt so of course I'm going to not be good at it, so what are some good tips and some advice on not being so self conscious about it? Maybe e-mail tips since this is more of an open place and it might not be suitable for the younger ones.Maybe some woman advice?
The more anxious you are about it, the less pleasant the whole experience will be for both of you. Suffice it to say that short of chomping down with your teeth, it's pretty hard to make it something the guy won't enjoy. Just relax and pay attention to his signals. You'll be able to tell from how he responds whether or not you are doing the right things. And please use a condom!!Maybe some woman advice?
Email me! Thats all I can say right here.
Just do it! Its pretty fun! Make sure that yuo dont use any teeth though! You will get better at it the more you do it. Evry guys is different at what they like such as..Fast or slow, soft or hard etc etc. You will learn pretty quickly.
I was pretty nervous my first time too. I found the tips at the following site really helpful. The most important thing is to pay attention to his signals (verbal and/or physical). It also helps to discuss your boundaries upfront (condom usage, ';disposal'; issues, etc.)





http://www.ehow.com/how_1000252_oral-sex鈥?/a>
use ur tounge alot and spit on to get it wet. dont use too much teeth. if u cant take the whole thing down use ur hands and suck on the head.
i would suggest you place your question in other than medical. but practice, practice, practice makes perfect.
If you are going to do it, just go for it.
WHAT A SICK QUESTION TO ASK ON HERE.


THEY SHOULDNT ALLOW QUESTIONS LIKE THIS THROUGH-THESE ARE PERSONAL MATTERS AND I THINK YOU OUGHT TO GROW UP-WE DONT WANT TO KNOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment