Sunday, July 25, 2010

In need of some woman to woman advice here!?

I'm not really pretty and I'm starting to get out of my prime dating age ....In need of some woman to woman advice here!?
You should do something! You will never know if that person does that for you unless you try.In need of some woman to woman advice here!?
I'm not a woman, but I am gay, just not a flamer, so I hope this helps.





Girl, if you don't do something about it, you'll never know what is out there or how another guy would make you feel.
Please don't lower your standards in fear of being alone. There is nothing wrong with a few hook-ups to see how it goes as long as it is safe, but don't settle with them if they are not the one. Believe me, when you see the love of your life, you will know it. and about the pretty thing? No you are not immature because you want a good guy.A real man will not love you because you're beautiful, he'll think you're beautiful because he loves you. Love is difficult, and In my opinion you can't find it, it has to find you. That doesn't mean give up, just don't settle for anyone.





good luck
You should always have standards. Don't settle for anything less than what you want. I was guilty of that and I'm going through a divorce right now because I settled. If you do settle you will find in the future there will be problems. Keep your expectations where you want them and be patient. Hope this helps.
all this takes its own time. have patience and stop comparing yourself with your friends. go out and date a decent guy. things will definately fall into place.
u r not getting out of ur prime dating age...n every woman is Beautiful...That's how I see it. Look deep with in yourself woman and see all the good. It's not wrong for wanting to fee that way ever woman does. I suggest you do this. It's what Ido when I'm feeling down or ugly... If you got the money.... Go get your hair done go to the spa get your nails done. Also go shopping get a pretty outfit.Do two I suggest hair done and shopping if u can afford it. Then go out to eat at a good restaurant. NOT fast food and watch a man will approach you. Don't be scared or nervous go with the flow. Good luck or also natural Beauty to me is the best as far as make up...maybe a little lipstick or gloss. Good luck. O one thing if you want to continue on this let me know and I will try to help you. my email is sharekabartlett@yahoo.com
actually im near 30 and have been with my bf of 3 yrs. He was such a sweet guy but i didnt immediatly have butterfly. Im mean i thought he was okay looking, not like the guys i normaly dated ';pretty boys';. but this guy was sweet. We dated for a few months, i liked him well enough. the longer we spent together the more i came to care for him cus all the pretty boys i dated were never that attentive or sweet.





we split up like a few months back and when we did it showed me how much i really did cherish him. we got back together and its weird now i have the butterfles.





its up to you to keep chasing that giddy feeling or if you should try to give that nice guy a chance. im so thankful i gave my bf a chance even though i wasnt immediately knocked head over heals for him. now i think hes the cutest sweetest guy on the whole planet.
26 yrs. old is still young. But it is true that as you grow older, it is more difficult to find someone who appeals to you enough to marry. Maybe you should think about becoming more sociable... mixing and mingling with ppl. in social settings. (not a bar/lounge). Become involved in groups, volunteer positions, to help others. When you reach out to make a difference in lives of less fortunate ppl. you help yourself. It doesn't sound like you're doing the right thing, but you are when you volunteer your skills to help. One thing leads to another and eventually, you'll meet someone special. He'll find you if you just put yourself out there.
If your 18 and above then go on eHarmony or go on yahoo dating and find a couple there. (Im a guy but this is good advice in my opinion)
Yes, that giddy feeling doesn't last and it isn't worth the heartache. Use your head to pick a mate and your heart will follow. Marrying your best friend is the most rewarding thing to do. Remember that a relationship is not 50/50 but 100/100.
How old are you?





You shouldnt just settle in my opinion





Youre not getting out of your prime! Youre only 26. Im 29 so that must mean Im well and truly out of my prime!!

No comments:

Post a Comment