Thursday, July 29, 2010

Need help with my Yahoo Personals. This is what it say. If any women are body can help I am open to advice.?

Wow, what to say on these things.


I guess I need to be strait forward and honest. As you have read I was married and now Divorce. It was a bad marriage for me, and I told myself that I would never date again because it was a Bad marriage, and I could not trust anyone again.


But I am ready to try again.





I am not a FIT person, yes I am a little over weight, but I am working on that by going to the GYM.





I鈥檓 not a person who thinks looks has to be it, what I like about a person it there personality and how they act around other people. You know some people out there can be the ugliest person but its not what on the outside that counts it what鈥檚 on the inside of that person, do the care, have feelings, and nice to others. Because we all are the same if you look at it.Need help with my Yahoo Personals. This is what it say. If any women are body can help I am open to advice.?
you sound like a great guy !


put what you have wrote here on your profile and im sure youll have girls calling left and right !!


im sorry about you marriage , i had one of those to .


i understand completely where your coming from with the issue of being with another , i loved him more than life its self , and i doubt very much that ill ever find someone i can love that much agin ..


good luck to you , and i hope you find that girl worthy of the thrown you speak of putting her on ...


if all guys thought this way , the world would be a better place !! lol


i wish you the best ~~ aquarius

No comments:

Post a Comment