Thursday, July 29, 2010

Need advice from 25-35 year old women?

Is she interested in Me?


I am interested in a friend, more of a friend of a friend. She is a single mother, she invited and cooked me dinner at her house with her little girl. She turned me down for 2 weeks, because she was busy working. Then I took her to dinner last Sunday, had a good time, but I am not getting the normal flirting signs. As far as I know, she hasn't dated anyone since she split with her girls daddy about 1 year ago and they were together for 8 years. I know I have to take it slow, friends, kids, lives 1 hour from me, works 2 jobs, but I am interested and want to know if there are signs I am just not seeing?Need advice from 25-35 year old women?
I would just be blunt with her - tell her you are interested, and ask what her situation is. Be understanding if she isn't sure what she wants or if she doesn't know if she wants to be involved romantically. It may seem like an awkward conversation to have, but I also think it shows maturity, honesty and courage; I would be impressed with a guy who was forward like this. It shows that he respects and doesn't want to waste his time or mine.Need advice from 25-35 year old women?
I do think she likes you. A woman does NOT ordinarily COOK for a man unless she does like him. PLUS she had her daughter meet you and thats a HUGE sign! We would never involve our kids if she didnt like you! I think she is just being very resereved and waiting to see how the relationship goes forward. She is not some young chick who is out for a good time. She has a child and she knows what she wants in her life. So she is more reserved. I say move forward slowy so u dont spook her away! If u really want a relationship with her- be honest- funny- and play no games and soon u should be in a truly awesome relastionship with this lady! Good luck to u!
I wouldn't have someone over for dinner if I wasn't interested in them (I'm 32)....ask her out again and see where it goes....maybe try giving her a kiss before the end of the night...

No comments:

Post a Comment