Sunday, July 25, 2010

I've been seing this older women now for about 2 months?.. I need advice on what exactly is going on?

I'm 26 and she's 31 ..anyways we just meet up for sex and that's it..nothing else, she has 3 children and im also never allowed over her house, and like i said when we meet up its just for sex and we part our own ways...I've never done anything like this before is this common in the world today?I've been seing this older women now for about 2 months?.. I need advice on what exactly is going on?
She's using you for ';no strings attached'; sex. If you want more than that, move on. If you don't, just enjoy it I guess.





I hope this isn't common in the world today, that would just be sad.I've been seing this older women now for about 2 months?.. I need advice on what exactly is going on?
Your being used as a boy toy-she wants no attachements but for you to take care of her sexually-I wouldnt allow someone I am having sex with to come over my house either if I had 3 kids she is protecting her childrens safety by doing so, I dont blame her-If you want more than just sex then you need to move on and find someone else cause I dont think she will give it to you.there is a song that came out maybe 2 years ago called No strings by Lola maybe you should listen to it-its about a woman and all she wants from him is no strings sex!
single mothers typically won't let you over to the house to see the kids until they have some reason to believe that you will be with them long term.





If you are just having a sexual relationship then that is probably all she is looking for. If you are wanting more you are going to have to ask what she wants out of the relationship and figure out if that is what you want. If you are ok with just a sexual relationship then more power too you. If not then move on and find someone you can have more of a relationship with..
well, it is not openly admitted but it has been on-going for a long time and most if not all of the society are aware of it being done. some people just want to fulfill their sexual needs without having to go through the whole ';relationship'; bit. afterall, getting into a relationship could mean additional responsibilities that some may not be able to handle. of course before, you have people whom you pay for the sexual services rendered. but with the internet being used (and abused) certain people can hook up with others with the same thinking and that's how sex is practiced more openly. i have nothing against it. every individual has a right to express his/her thoughts and desires. as long as they're careful though.
Casual sex is not uncommon, but are you sure she's single?





As long as you're both being responsible, are not cheating, and are consenting then there's nothing wrong with the situation if you are mutually okay with it. Some people enjoy intimacy with someone between relationships or when they just aren't in a good place emotionally or in life to pursue a more serious relationship.
Your purely a friend with benefits, well really your just the benefits as all you do is have sex then part. I dont think this is going to progress into anything other than what it already is. Are you sure shes not having an affair or something? Also as a mother of two myself i completly understand her not letting you around her house kids pick up on every little detail even when you dont think they do, they do and i dont mean that as a reflection on you, your age, the typr of person you are or anything but it sounds as though she wants nothing other than sex off you, thus being the reason you dont get to go round there. Ugh and in theory woman are two different people even though there one im me the mother 99 per cent of the time but im me me when i go out, so what im saying is when im with my kids i am 100% sensible but when im out i can let my hair down maybe she doesnt want you to see her and 100% sensible bacause you are younger and what not, ugh i dunno, i have o many theories that make so much sense but i dont think im voicing them correctly. Maybe you should have a chat with her and see what shes saying, tell her how you feel, what you want out of this relationship, etc. Good Luck.
I guess she just doesn't consider you serious dating material for some reason. If you want something more serious then move on, I think she's being kinda harsh, though she probably just doesn't want her kids involved in her affairs unless they become very serious.





I think this might be normal if you and she were having a much bigger age difference, but seeing it's only 5 years, it doesn't seem normal to me. Then again I'm more of a serial monogamist, not a FWB type person.
Yea that is pretty common now, so id say its a purely sexual thing but if you want to know for shure cut her off and try planning like a real date with her and what ever you do dont put out! im 35 and i have a 27 year old bf but we have been together for 6 months now but when we first started dating for me is all i can tell you about it was purely sexual but i fell in love with him and he loves me to so take my advice if you really want to know%26gt; Goodluck sweety
uh yeah!


it's sad that it's common in the world today but it's definatley normal.


the question you should be asking yourself though is why doesn't she let you come over the house?


is it because she has a husband and she is cheating.


then you should definatley should stop 'cuz that is not right.


and her having three kids she should spend more time with them especially if she is supposdley ';single';.


well have fun, i guess.


it doesn't give you a good reputation now all the girls on yahoo reading this...


just imagine if the girl you really fell for in real life knew this.


you'd be s-c-r-e-w-e-d!!! (and not literally)
UNFORTUNATELY, yes, it is common, but that does not mean it is in any way a smart thing to do!!!





I feel it is demeaning to be treated as a sex object, but I have self respect and would never allow myself to be put in this situation. You are nothing more than a free whore to her. If you do not mind being used, than go for it.
ask her what kind of relationship you 2 are having....I don't have guys over to my house unless my children are at there father's place...but I always preferred going to my boyfriend's place because it was funner....just get all the cards on the table and be straight with what you want and what she wants....
Ask her if she is insead in a real relation hip if that is what you want. Incidentally, if you don;t want the three kids, best change your email and phone number. 5 years older is a very hit hot chick indeed, and the age difference matters not.
She just wants you for your body.


She is using you man because if you aren't allowed at the


house.. There is a guy there that she doesn't want you to know about.





Break it off man.
umm yea..its obvious she respects her children by keeping it out of the house. if she wanted more she would have introduced you to them...enjoy it while it lasts there isnt anything wrong with it....
She is most probably married with husband who is not doing her ...ummm I say if she is really hot ( which I doubt , as age 31 there are not many who are )





I say get your fun and then move on ....
You need to sit and speak to the older women, she is the one who can cue u n.
man whore.

No comments:

Post a Comment