Saturday, July 31, 2010

What advice can you give about older women having affairs with younger men.?

i'm 36 and have met a 21 y.o. we're both single. Are we being naive enough to think we can just have a NSA affair? I think I'm mature enough to walk away, doing this only because I'm lonely and he's so beautiful and fun. He's doing it because he's ....a young man! he's in Iraq right now and we're planning a weekend. then we'll go our seperate ways. i assumed he'd be okay with this because I believe men his age don't want to settle down. They didnt when i was in my twenties. So it may be hard to part ways but atleast he won't get attached. My friends say otherwise. they say he's saying he won't get attached but he may because i'm more experienced and independent. has anyone done this before?





also no moral judgements...we're two consenting ADULTS....i just want to know if this is going to be messy.What advice can you give about older women having affairs with younger men.?
Firstly let me just say one thing. I WISH I would meet a woman like you. I'm a 19 year old man and I'm very attracted to older women (I don't really like teen girls) but I haven't been able to get lucky with one yet. Hopefully I will soon.





Now to answer your question, if your both single then that's perfectly ok as long as you do the following.





1. Make sure your both aware of what you're getting into


2. Use some sort of birth control


3. Keep each others contact info for the next few of months incase you get pregnant





As long as you do the 3 things above then everything should be ok.





If your the first older woman that he's going to be with, then I think your friends are right. He probably will get attached. But it's hardly going to be a big problem though, it won't harm anyone if he wants to do it again with you. If you don't want to, just say no and you can stay friends or something.





But you never know, it may be you who ends up being attached. So it's like I said before, make sure that your both aware of what you're getting into.





Hope this helps.What advice can you give about older women having affairs with younger men.?
COUGAR!!! You are HOTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i find dating a older women to be great as long as u state what u want up front
  • makeup school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment