Thursday, July 29, 2010

Have this friend who I like; I don't know what to do..please help; really need woman advice bad.?

I have a very good friend since I was a freshman in Highschool. Ever since Senior year, i've liked her. The only thing in my was her boyfriend at that time. After graduating, I moved away to go to college. Her and her boyfriend broke up and now the same girl keeps asking me to do different things with her. I'm coming back home for a week in the near future, and she already has asked me to go to the party as her date, she wants me to sleep over her house..I can swear that she is trying to make something happen, however, i'm in a position where if I try to make a move, such as kissing her at the party, it might ruin our friendship. I'm really stuck, because I really am interested in her, and have always had great chemistry..what do the laidies think? And if you think she is interested, how should I make my move?





Thanks in advance for the help..this is a real sticky situation for me..





~54Have this friend who I like; I don't know what to do..please help; really need woman advice bad.?
She definitely does like you.This is simple go to the party,relax chit chat with her and take it from there.Believe me you will figure it out if she's interested. Men know when a woman wants sex.Its a special radar!!! I don't think you will have any problem reeling in this lady.She already likes you.After all she asked you to go to the party. She is chasing after you.Just open your eyes and look.Good Luck I hope yous have lots of fun!!!Have this friend who I like; I don't know what to do..please help; really need woman advice bad.?
If she's making such an effort to get your attention and hang out, she's probably interested. The fact that she planned on meeting when you got back, this means she probably thought of you. If you really like her, make a move. Don't let the girl do all the work. =p


If you don't do anything, a friendship might last, but later in the future you might regret on what could have been. If you don't do anything, she'll think you're not interested. Anyways, Good Luck!
first of all, i think you should let her sleep over. if she says she wants to sleep over and its not a regular thing, it sounds like she is interested.


you could casually hint at it, or you could be direct and tell her.


the worst thing that could happen is she could say she just is interested in you as a friend.
She is asking you to sleep over and you are hesitant about a kiss? You seem to be at the mercy of her desires intead of what you want. About ruining the friendship, which comes first, the chicken or the egg? Sorry, this remark might be too mature but a healthy advise is to do what you believe is right. Life is full of risks, if something happens you should both be mature enough to consider staying in a relationship or remaining friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment