Thursday, July 29, 2010

IUD question for women that have it or had it?? Need advice!!?

fist of all i am looking to hear from women who have had the copper IUD or currently have it.... have you had problems, what were they?? what did you do to fix them??





Little about myself... i had the copper IUD placed 6 weeks after my son was born. that was almost 2 years ago... the last month i have had (i know this is not pleasent) vaginal discharge(yellow) a disinct smell, and abdomial pain(not during my period). this last month my period was 1 weeks late(abnormal for me) and then tappered on and off for almost 2 weeks. 3 days ago i went to the doctor was tested for all STD's and vaginial infections. also treated for everything it could have possible been. today i found out all my test results were negatitive. i researched and read that i could be from my IUD and i was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this or has heard of this happening. to ad things are not better down there even after taken meds. Advice and comments are appreciated. Thanks in advance!!IUD question for women that have it or had it?? Need advice!!?
you need to go to the dr and tell them, you think it may be caused from your IUD. you may wanna check out info on PID(pelvic inflammotory disease). IUD can cause this. GOD i hope this doesnt happen to me, i had mine put in 6 months ago and one of the lucky ones who dont have periods, but do get some bad cramping real low.IUD question for women that have it or had it?? Need advice!!?
I have the copper IUD, when i went for my smear test last week the nurse said i had a thick discharge, she thinks this could be from the IUD which i have had since april 2006. I have to wait till the smear test results come back form the lab, i also get abdo pains from the IUD was told that the IUD could be irritating my cervix.





I hope this helps, and i hope you get sorted soon
I personally haven't but sister is a big believer of iud.. except 15 days of heavy bleeding when u have it insert and when u have it removed.. she's pretty very happy with it...


I personally don't like the idea..


Maybe your doctor could remove it and then u could see if that helps..


hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment