Thursday, July 29, 2010

I am a Greek guy, who finds black women very attractive, but have no luck, your advice, please read on?

I am 37 years old, and have been trying to date black ladies, but with no luck. I have had white dates. I have an accent, and maybe I am a bit difficult to understand, I dont know. Or, is it possible that black women prefer only blacks mostly and whites but not Greeks? I need your advice. Thank you. You may email me if you like.I am a Greek guy, who finds black women very attractive, but have no luck, your advice, please read on?
Well, i can suggest that you try to develop a unique disposition towards black women..like, become a trend-setter or a very sociable and friendly person. If not, why don't you act like how most black people act? Birds of the same feather, flock together xDI am a Greek guy, who finds black women very attractive, but have no luck, your advice, please read on?
WELL IT DEPENDS ON HOW U COME TO US. OR WHERE ARE U MEETING THE WOMEN U ARE ATTRACTED TO. WE ALL ARE DIFFERENT AND TAKE DIFFERENT APPROACHES. MOST BLACK WOMEN ARE VERY STRONG, AGGRESSIVE, AND HARD TO GET TO, BUT WITH THE RIGHT WORDING, AND APPROACH U CAN DO IT. ITS ALL WORTH IT AT THE END:) U HAVE ANY BLACK MALE FRIENDS?? ASK THEM, THEY SHOULD KNOW.
It's just the way that people are man.





The fact that you appreciate other race is very compelling, and you should have a good life for not being racist.





But just because you like other blacks doesnt mean the black ladies would like Greeks.





So maybe try something else, or keep on trying, but make sure its a nice black, not a bad one.





The world is full of people my man. Jerks, nice, racist, you can't really help it.





(2 minutes later)





Lol, alot of thunbs down here.
You must be going in the wrong places and looking for the wrong type of women....I was military and stationed in Crete Greece, before the base closed.....the black women I knew were absolutely nuts over the Greek men....especially George the butcher.....he had beautiful blue eyes....I think I was crazy over him too.....oh, how I miss Greece.....and REAL GREEK FOOD.....ANYWAY..... please pardon me for digressing.... I don't know, I suggest you just be yourself....the right woman will come along..... I'm sure you have wonderful qualities to offer any woman whether she's black, white or purple....just be yourself!
im sure there is a black women out there who has a greek fetish, you just need to find her
by her a gyro...
my first thought is do you introduce yourself as a Greek guy when you go out, oh may be you should present yourself as a PERSON looking for the companionship of a nice single woman. Accents can be an exceptional intro. ?, are you a bit over weight?not to say that would stop anything, there is someone out here for anyone. The other thing is, don't try so hard, it will come to you, when are not even expecting it..GOOD LUCK go for it
as far as greek guys go we are just a little bit more cautious about dating other races these days you may want to try and be friends with one first...as well as withindian and mexican descents we have been told so many bad things were not sure if we should give you all a chance if your a good looking one then i dont think you should have any trouble you just need to give it a little time and work on your speech.
hi.on that's not the case at all Lot's of black girl love kith skin man all you need to do is to let black ladies see you have a black brother around your age (36){37) as a good friend you have to make friends with the guys an not only the girls....that's the ans
Hi,


I may be able to help you ....a few years ago I went steady with a greek man ...he worked in the hamberger stands around the state . .....I am white so i cannot give you a black persons point of view BUT i can tell you what I think it may be.





OK....Do you maybe come on too strong??...my guy did at first.Also I think my guy ....thought i was alot more focused on sex than i was so i thought that was all he was interested in and it turned me off. I even had one guy shove money in my pockets....that was awful i later found out he never thought i was a paid woman ..he was just desparate....also i can picture you saying please i love black woeman {thats how you pronounce woman..{joke}.....try me have a date with me....NO WOMAN wants to be grouped no matter what ...they want to be attractive for themselves!!!......NA...NA...YES YES ...so find a girl you like no matter what color ...if she is black fine but make sure you like her for her ...and not just because she is black...that way you can be honest and say i was atracted to you because of your beuty and i love the girls with black beuty...but I know you some now and i like you for you...Do you think your Mother and father would allow you to date me ....AND be willing to ask the parents for yourself.....don't think just because you want to date everyone is jumping all over themselves to get to you...alot of familys don't want the troubles that mixed couples bring on themselves so the loved ones they just say NO. And the young lady can be over eightteen and still be paying strong attention to what her family likes and dislikes...as a last word ..just take it easy and dont appear to anxious it makes people suspicious.....I would assume black girls mostly like black men ,...most races are like that...but as we all know ...it doesent always happen to be the opinion of all or they can still fall in love with any color as i like to say





';LOVE COMES IN ALL COLORS';


iwish you the best of luck in finding your love...





Peace
Wish I could help more but all I can say is try not to focus on the color. If I picked up on that a guy wanted to date me just because I'm a white chick, I wouldn't be too into it, so maybe the black women you have tried to date pick up on that.
Try something like Craigslist?
nice
More power to you, dude.
I like Greek guys as long as they are not that hairy. lol. But I am sure you will find one that is attracted to you. Good luck.
Well you should just continue to be yourself, and date who you like based off attraction and personality not skin color.
I love people who have accents! I'm married, however, if you find black women attractive strike up a conversation, but start with I hope my accent won't be a distraction and just be yourself. Some black women prefer dating blacks exclusively and some are open to other races (just like any other race). You have to approach any unmarried black woman that you are attracted to. Although you find black women attractive, don't eliminate dating other races, you may find you are attracted to whites, asians, latinas, etc.
You can't make someone fall in love with you, maybe you should try dating not so much the skin tone, but the personality.
Be yourself. You will find the right woman, but don't limit yourself either to just one race. You are cutting down your percentages that way. Be open-minded as you already appear to be.
my friend likes white guy and shes black maybe y a'll can exchange numbers.
well maybe try to be a little more into with what they like i mean black women are very diff rent from white women. go to a club and try to start a conversation they like when you step up to them with confidence and make they laugh and also show her some moves on the dance floor. and dress to impress they like a well dress guy.
you i date all races and if you are hairy or maybe sporting a unibrow, trimming up may help. But it that's not the case look other places and keep your eyes out. There is someone for everyone.
You just need to hang out around more Black women - maybe the reason that you can only get a White woman is because most of the women you meet are White.





Find out where Black people hang out in your area, and spend some time there. Mabye go to a jazz club or something like that.





The more Black women you meet, the more likely you are to get a Black woman to date you.





Good luck.
smaller penis
try it greek style. sneek up behind her.

No comments:

Post a Comment