Thursday, July 29, 2010

All the women out there, I need your advice?

Yesterday I was just in a weird mood I guess and and I got overly mad at my new gf for no reason really. I didnt yell or anything, I just ignored her when she was trying to talk to me about it and I was mean about it. This is the first time something like this has happened. Now she is mad at me for good reason and I feel horrible. I have explained all of this to her and apologized with sincerity. However, she is still mad and isnt talking to me much and is acting like she might end things. I really like her a lot, I think about her all day and the thought that I hurt her feelings kills me. What can I say to give me another chance?All the women out there, I need your advice?
tell her that you are sorry again and get her something nice. like a bouquet of her favorite flowers, and watch a movie with her, one that she wants to see, like a chick flick.All the women out there, I need your advice?
you need to show her that you REALLY want her back and that you are REALLY TRULY sorry. that might take a lot of work, but you will have to work for it. ask to take her out, buy her something, keep apologizing...etc.
show her that you really like her a lot. take her for a walk in the park. buy her some roses. tell her something sweet in his ear.
u may have apologized but telling her that u were mean to her just coz u were in a weird mood is only reason for her to leave u!


Let me tell u what happened exactly..you started taking her for granted, otherwise u wouldnt have treated her that way and i bet u never thought she would ever leave u before now thats why u're panicking.


If I were you I'd apologize to her explaining exactly what you thought u did wrong showing understanding and honest regret. She needs to know u wont just flip at her or ignore her whenever u're feeling weird. Tell her that perhaps u started taking her for granted but that that little dispute u had showed u how much she really meant to you and that u never want to hurt her again.


You can apologize until apocalypse but it wont mean anything to her unless appeal to her heart AND brain!

No comments:

Post a Comment