Thursday, July 29, 2010

Help help help i need relationship advice from both men n women?

I've been dating this boy 4 a lil over a year. lately we have been having problems. I love him really and he loves me. but there is this boy I have been talkin to for a while lately. Well actually I dated him off n on about 2 years before my current boyfriend. I told my boyfriend about talkin to my x about 2 days ago. I told him that I was talkin to him again because he gives me the attention that my boyfriend once gave me but now I don鈥檛 get that attention from my boyfriend any more. an my boyfriend said that really hurt him. and tonight I was with my boyfriend and my x called but I didn鈥檛 want to show my boyfriend the phone so he got it away from me and when he was it was my x he didn鈥檛 talk to me the whole way home. He never cared before who I talked to. And to be honest I really don鈥檛 like my x anymore. I鈥檓 so in love with my boyfriend I don鈥檛 even want to look any other boy鈥檚 way. What should I do about this to make it better? Think about it is his point of view to. Thank you for your helpHelp help help i need relationship advice from both men n women?
Love is about attention, and sometimes things are going on in his life and even in yours that makes attention go.


I was going through the same. Me and my boyfriend was going through crises, well he have to be away for 3 months because of his job, and I was terrible without a job and so much to pay and plan and get things done, in other words, the stress of life took us deeply. We end up forget each other, and just being friends. I start freaking out and I remember that i have my confidence. I need to give love and attention to receive love and attention.





Maybe that is what is going on.


Stress of life affect a man a lot and if is not this maybe is just something else.


A good hint for you is start a conversation all the time and kee communicating.


The other side, I don't really know each kind of attention you want!





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment