Thursday, July 29, 2010

I gave a women a single red rose...Ladys Advice!!!?

Ok i met a women at a birthday party, at a lounge. We hit it off great, had great conversation, held hands, and danced...she was giving off flirtatious signals. She was even comfortable resting my hand on her thigh. For 2 hours straight nothing but positive connection. Then out of no where a women was selling single red roses...at the moment everything was happening so fast, it was just based off instinct and i bought one. I gave it to her, she said ';how sweet';, and to be honest i cant remember how her emotions were after due to the alcohol in my system, but long story short I got her number, and I text her later letting her know that I enjoyed getting to know her. I haven't heard back from her since. Its been 2 days, and I'm pretty sure I came off too strong, and i know better not to do stuff like that too early on, but it was just based on my intuition at that moment of time. Lady's do you feel the same way, would you have been turned off by that gesture, even if you did find him attractive and interesting?I gave a women a single red rose...Ladys Advice!!!?
i wouldn't be turned off, maybe she's scared of commitment, or getting serious.


because a red rose implies love, and that may have scared her off a little.I gave a women a single red rose...Ladys Advice!!!?
You don't have enough perspective to dertermine if she was turned off by your gift or something else -- the alcohol in your system, possibly the alcohol in her own. If you ';can't remember'; her emotional response to you clearly, it's a good sign you weren't sober enough to be paying close attention, and that's what you need to do to make a good impression. Better luck and less drinking next time.
Well to be honest it all depends. If the guy seemed like he was being all sweet and everything just to get into my pants then yeah I wouldnt retalk to him, but you also have to think to if she was honest with you and she might have a man on the side or something like that. This subject could become touchy with lots of differnt point of veiws. If I know you where being sweet that night and you werent just looking for a quick lay yeah I would still talk to you.
I'm not too sure I'd be ';turned off'; by a guy giving me a rose, but in the future, just remember


it might be a little cheesy. A kiss on the cheek is classy, cute, and free! The girl might've not responded afterwards because she was drunk,too! Or she might've just changed her mind about you, and is too embarrased to say anything. Don't worry about it, you'll find plenty of girls in the future. Just remember to turn on the charm and be honest. Good luck!
Alcohol involved everything is fun. The flirtations would have been just the intoxication and nothing more. Red rose could not mean you were trying to get married the next day. It was something that the moment called for. She might just be busy, try calling her again 2 days from now.
Nah, it was a sweet gesture. But some women are so into themselves and don't appreciate stuff like that. Don't text her and see what happens...you already let her know you were interested...if she doesn't bother to respond...find someone else who can appreciate your sweet gestures and who enjoys being treated well by her man!
Look if you want to be a real player, you don't buy her roses after only 2 hours, that is soo creepy. If she hasn't called you, move on and don't stalk her.
i don't get her, i would of thought that was sweet. but maybe in the setting you guys were in, it did come off too strong.
If you really care you must call her again.
i would say where is the othr 11 roses, ur dismissed
r u aneconomist or cancerian why so miserly buch should have been given

No comments:

Post a Comment