Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need a girls advice i'm 17 and need help talking to women.?

I've always had trouble talking to women, i never know what to say, or if she is even interested when looking for a woman to talk to what should i look for and what are good conversations to talk aboutI need a girls advice i'm 17 and need help talking to women.?
I like it when a guy just says HI, how is going, always observer to see what she is doing, for example if she is text messaging, tell her that's a nice phone, stuff like that. Always look for eye contact and a lot of smiling and giggling.


.I need a girls advice i'm 17 and need help talking to women.?
Well, I like when a guy brings me flowers. I also like when a guy is paying a lot of attention to me. You have to be nice to her. Just be You.
17 is an awkward age. Most women at this age have trouble talking to men at this age. Keep topics neutral or positive. I don't remember ever thinking a lot of swearing was cool, but you know, that's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment