Thursday, July 29, 2010

Any advice on how to control energy/aura around women?

Sometimes when im around women, I get random reactions. Women who im genuinely attracted may notice, but other times when im around women, I dont know how i come off. I also have problems with inattention and can be unfocused sometimes......so i dont know if my enrergy or aura is as controlled as it should.





Sometimes when I see a women who is decent looking and i havent had any in a while, its not like I intentionally have thoughts about sex, but i think i naturally get roused when i see decent women and fear that they may since this and feel a little uneasy for some reason.





Any advice on how to control this?Any advice on how to control energy/aura around women?
really you're just being too self-conscious around women is all. Try to relax, look at them as just human beings like you are. Nothing more, nothing less, just people is all. Just like you.





It's natural to have an arousal happen when seeing an attractive woman. If that happens, just refocus your thoughts and energy to being like I said in the paragraph above. Immediately change how you are thinking of them. Nothing more than another person, another human being. Desexualise it, in your mind.Any advice on how to control energy/aura around women?
Go to a library (Yea I know) and get a book on body language. Only 30% of wat you say is coming from your mouth, especially with women. The way they sit, turn, meet your eyes, everything . If you can know how to read these ';signs'; you can react to them. I am totally serious dude, it will change the way you view people forever. You will want to thank me. Go get off your duff and do it.
A very thick wallet does wonders to control women.





As a christian that was not very christ like I will think of a more christian answer and get back to you.
MrRyan, treating women like people, and with friendship and respect, will get you a lot further with them then trying to control their ';auras'; so you can get sex.





Regards,
Listen to Tom Bailey. He da MAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment