Thursday, July 29, 2010

Girl Help? Women's advice preferable! 10 Points To Best Answer!!!?

Bellow is the letter I would like to give my very good friend that I recently went to prom with this past Friday. We had a great night and I expressed my feeling in this. Do you think it is a idea? Her B-day is about a week and I was gonna write this in the card. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Also is the poem better with or without the 6th stanza? someone said it would make her feel more guilty...





Dear ______,





Hope that prom was as fun for you as it was for me. I had such a great time with you and I can't wait to see you again. I have been thinking a lot lately about you and I must say that I am having trouble putting how I feel into words, so I thought that my thoughts would come out better on paper. So I decided to write you a poem to tell you how I feel.





I wanted to write a poem for you


But couldn't rhyme the words


I wanted to sing a song for you


But couldn't charm the birds





I wanted to see you look at me


But couldn't see your face


I wanted to walk forever with you


But couldn't keep your pace





I wanted to have you by my side


But couldn't find you there


I wanted to hear your voice


The pain was more than I could bear





I wanted to hold you in my arms


Just one more time tonight


I wanted to have you here with me


To know that it's alright





I wanted to look at the stars


But couldn't see past the sun


I wanted to look into your eyes


And tell you you're the one





It feels good to finally get this down on paper, these thoughts have been flying around my head for a while now and it feels better to get them out into the open. If you don't


feel the same don't be weirded out by this.





Cereally, (This is an inside joke we have)


NickGirl Help? Women's advice preferable! 10 Points To Best Answer!!!?
This is really good! The only thing I would say is change the phrase ';the pain was more that I could bear'; to something more upbeat... it seems kinda emo if you put it that way and it might give the wrong impression! Instead, say something along the lines of ';to break the silence in the air'; or something....


I think she'll really be touched that you put so much thought into this..especially for her birthday!


Good luck!Girl Help? Women's advice preferable! 10 Points To Best Answer!!!?
Sounds great to me dude,


BTW everyone has that inside joke, ive used it before too.





Its simple right to how you feel, i guess.
Hon you are the most romantic person I have come across since my husband ( im not an old married woman Im 23 so my view is close to that of a teenager). I think if she is sane she will want to be with you forever. You sound like a great guy and I love the poem, very creative! You should definitely give it to her for her Birthday, I know if it was me I would love it! Good luck!
aawwww


that is so cute :]


personally, i love this, but i would never be with a guy who would do that. i love the last part but if your sure she is the type of girl who would like it then yeah.


she better like it or i will come and hunt her down xD
awwwww! that is sooooo cute. i wish more guys did stuff but now that ithink about it most guys who do stuff like this need a girl 2 defend them so yeah. but its still really cute. just make sure u dont lose her earrings when she tells u 2 hold them when she is defending u.
I loooove it! It is so hard to get a man to express his feelings and you did it in such a nice way she will appreciate it even if she doesn't feel the same. The only thing I would leave out is the last sentence...';If you don't feel the same don't be weirded out by this';. Erase that. It just brings your confidence level down too much. And keep in mind that if she does not feel the same way please do not get discouraged ok?
I think it's a cute poem and any girl should feel lucky to get a letter like that however, when I was in high school, things like that made me a little freaked out. If she doesn't feel the same, she might get weirded out anyways, like any girl would. Tone the letter down a little and put hints that you really like her, but if you put your whole heart on the table, it might ruin the friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment