Thursday, July 29, 2010

OK - Who needs some advice? Seems like this place is full of sad older women or hormonal teenagers?

Go on lay your problems on me.OK - Who needs some advice? Seems like this place is full of sad older women or hormonal teenagers?
Even if we fitted that description YOU are the last person we'd turn to for help ! ! !OK - Who needs some advice? Seems like this place is full of sad older women or hormonal teenagers?
who died and made you the expert??? i am sorry i just cant control my cheating ways, and cheating husband, and my cutting...did i mention i am 13 and i am dating my cousin.....








oh god i been reading YA to much...i am starting to loose my reality.
another expert


let define expert a little a EX is a has-been and a spurt is a drip under pressure put it together and you get EXPERT
Charming as ever, Dave S.
Ok, I have a problem-How can I tell your mom that I don't want to sleep with her anymore?
My boyfriend has moved to newcastle
ROFL (rolling on floor laughing)
Get over yourself??!! How much of a sad-sack does this question make you?!
ok your a doofus.
i'm only 26! hope i dont fall into either of those catogrys!
LOL
Which one are you then?

No comments:

Post a Comment