Sunday, July 25, 2010

Same but different, advice would be much appreciated. Women?

So I kind of asked this same question a couple minutes ago, but I was looking for a general idea of why women do the things they do. This question however is more on one specific problem.





I want to start off by saying, this isn't a high school kind of thing, I don't want to say, you want to go out? and then do the whole hand holding thing and stuff. I am not sure if I want to date her yet, I want to go on a couple ';dates'; basically hang out and get to know her better, how can I make that clear? Also, she is hard to contact, answers a select few texts, and never answers her phone. I don't know much about her, so that doesn't help. I want to set a date to hang out but all she's told me so far is that she wants to hang out. She won't respond when I ask her what she is doing on certain days. I don't want to seem needy or obsessed, but it's so frustrating I feel like basically spamming her with texts. Do I text/call her more, or wait for her to make a move, or what?!Same but different, advice would be much appreciated. Women?
hmm could she be dating some other people since she isnt available on certain days.... just ask her for a coffee or lunch in order to catch up on things. Thas casual enough...Same but different, advice would be much appreciated. Women?
Find someone different, boy. Personally, from the sound of it, there are alot of things interfering already...do you want a rocky, long distance relationship? didnt think so. i think your best bet would be to date someone else, or try to date someone else anyway....it doesnt sound like she's too great for you.
Back off from her and ask out someone who is less full of herself, and WAY more polite, to hang out.





If the first girl is worth your time, she will respond to your request for a date without you having to waste YOUR valuable time begging for an answer!
can i ask...


how old r u right now?? like in college or something?


if she doesn't like u, she prob won't make a move....


btw does she have msn?? can u contact her by msn?


phone is pretty costly after all


do u actually go to the same college with her?? can u ';bump'; into her more maybe?
Ask her to go to the movies on A ';date';. Then you can explain everything to her.
Get her out %26amp; talk ,dude!
the sounds like a 'high school' answer but its scheming though!


keep on ringing her, but withold the call [141], until she answers, then you'll have a rough idea of the time that she's with her phone....


on te other hand, she may just be an extremely busy person, and may not have time to text etc...





but from experience, when a guy who likes me kept on texting, as evil as it sounds, i only replied when i was bored. in other words, i didnt like him at all, only as a friend. your girl may be dropping hints, trying to be nice? its really hard to tell in your case, as it looks as though you haven't had much contact with her. do you know her email address?
  • eye makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment