Thursday, July 29, 2010

Too many women (3), I'm no pimp, I need advice...?

I'm technically engaged to a girl (G1) who lives 900 miles away from me, she way my first long term relationship for a few years and finally I proposed to her. She accepted my offer, but still remains 900 miles away. Recently I've been lonely and I thought the relationship was heading into dangerous waters, so I figured I may look for another girl. Well I found her (G2), friends for almost a year, I asked her if she'd like to go out some time and finally after we messed around a bit, (not sex, but other stuff) she said the best thing to do would be to go on a real date b/c her feeling for me were confused between friend and something more. Now comes G3, the most amasing girl, the kind of girl I'd never expect to look twice at me, the other day she offered me a cigarette and gave me her number. G3, has to be the greatest looking girl who'd even consider going out with me. She and I have thing in common and I want to ask her out some time. Thing is, I'm engaged...Too many women (3), I'm no pimp, I need advice...?
your either brad pitt/ george cluney or a very luck guy. Ive managed to repel 5 women before.Too many women (3), I'm no pimp, I need advice...?
Way too soon for you to be engaged! I can tell by your question! Why get married just to wonder if it was the right choice...then possible divorce. Sounds like you need more soul searching from within yourself. Play the field some more and live life to the fullest. However try not to play with peoples emotions, you don't want bad Karma coming back to you.
u must be muslim
Wow... you lucky one!! Well unfortunately, only girl you should be thinking about is your G1 and no one else unless you are ready to be named as promiscuous.... your emotions, your commitments. Just make sure no one is hurt. With G2 you still can be friends, right. Or simple just let them know that you are engaged, that will sort out your confusion.


Good luck
you have some serious issues. no afense, but dude, you're engaged lookin' for a booty call. do you think it is reallyn fair to G1, technacially you're cheating on her. if you had the courage to ask her out, there must be a spark between your. not just an ordinary spark you havewith G3 but love. to break a bond like that would be stupid. Personally i feel like youn are missin' out on a blessing with G1. G2 ang G3 are just extras, like bacon and sauge. your delicious pancakes are G1. i say forget the suasage and bacon and go straight for the pancakes. if you knowm what i mean.





P.S - don't you have wedding plans or something! you don't want to look back on your life and say ';what if?';
Considering the situation, you're clearly not too interested in continuing with G1. Long distance relationships are difficult, and since you're looking seriously at other girls, it seems to show you're not willing to make a commitment with her.





So I say the right and honest thing to do is to split with G1.





G2 doesn't seem to be really doing it for you, either, it seems like she was just kind of there while you were looking, not that she was what you wanted.





G3 seems like someone you're excited about. Ask her on a date already.
Dude, you shouldn't be engaged. You're being unfair to her by playing the field behind her back. How would you feel if you heard she was scoping out guys behind your back and messing around with some guy? Sorry, but just because you are just messing around does not mean it's not cheating.


My advice in your situation would be to break off the ridiculous long distance relationship. Go tell your fiance the truth, then have a fling with the hottie to get it out of your system, then forget her and date the 2nd girlfriend who lives nearby that you have been leading on anyways.
  • makeup school
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment