Saturday, July 31, 2010

I am a Greek guy, who finds black women very attractive, but have no luck, your advice, please read on?

I am 37 years old, and have been trying to date black ladies, but with no luck. I have had white dates. I have an accent, and maybe I am a bit difficult to understand, I dont know. Or, is it possible that black women prefer only blacks mostly and whites but not Greeks? I need your advice. Thank you. You may email me if you like.


For those who asked, I am not overweight, I have black hair and dark eyes. Yes, unfortunately, I am very hairy, if that is the problem.I am a Greek guy, who finds black women very attractive, but have no luck, your advice, please read on?
OMG!! this is a dream come true, i love greek guys, unfortunately im in a relationship, you have the total package, hair (on your chest and arms?), dark hair and eyes. why couldnt you post this a few months back?I am a Greek guy, who finds black women very attractive, but have no luck, your advice, please read on?
I thought most Greeks were considered white/eurropean?

Report Abuse



i think you should go to where the Blacks are.
well that sounds like a problem


what you need to do is find a girl who has no problem with accent.and you said you had no luck with black girls .if you and a black girl are ment for each other than you will find you a black sweet girl but untill then just fallow wut your heart is telling you you should do.
For starters, go where they are.





Next, accents have always been a weakness to black women. Don't change that, trust me!





Many black women are secure with themselves and expect their men to be just as sure of himself as they are. Find one you like, go up to her, introduce yourself, and walk away. That is a good ice breaker.





Another option, make friends with a black women, tell her what you are looking for and she will find it for you. Women are a good resource when you are looking for another women. All women have those two or three single friends that are looking for a man.
Most balck women do not like to date outside of their race. It is like a standard. When balck men see black women who date outside the race they get offended big time, but most of us do it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment