Thursday, July 29, 2010

For MEN and WOMEN....help me out...pls interpret....seeking for advice....?

you see , i broke up with my boyfriend like a month ago,and lately i am seeing a lot of him since we hang out on the same place... when he's around my friends and his friends teases us.. like we should get back together or sumthing... and evrytym they say that, he smiles... he also thinks that the reason i broke up with him is because i have sumbody new,and its not true,the reason was because he did sumthing bad....he also ask my friend for my no. again .... i still have feelings for him but it just dont seem right.... do you think he still want me? i need advice....For MEN and WOMEN....help me out...pls interpret....seeking for advice....?
better questions is..





Do you still want him.?





If you cant trust him then it can never work.For MEN and WOMEN....help me out...pls interpret....seeking for advice....?
It sounds like neither one of you was sure breaking up was the right thing to do.
Well, instead of having his friends do his talking, he should be the one saying something to you. Or if you feel that strongly you should approach him.
If he did 'something bad'...you went with your beliefs for breaking up. Don't give in, you obviously made the right choice. Guess you can be friends, but I sure wouldn't pursue a relationship again.
You said he did sumthing bad...how bad? If its not that bad why don't you give him another chance maybe he'll changes....we all make mistakes without realizing it sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment