Saturday, July 31, 2010

(question for women) please read the dating situation and give some advice thanks!?

I'm an asian american guy and for most of my time I've been dating all asian women. After a while, I figured I want to try something different, be openmminded, maybe try dating caucasian women.





Problem is, where do I start? I hear most caucasian women don't find asian men attractive and mostly prefer to date their own ethnicity. I did try online but since I'm not so photogenic, it's not particularly working in my favor. I used to attract more caucasian women when I was younger but now maybe it's different. So where do I start? What can I do? Please answer with some realistic replies...thanks!(question for women) please read the dating situation and give some advice thanks!?
Women of any race are all different. I'm white and I prefer men of other races, my roommate is engaged to a white guy, she's black. Different strokes for different folks.





So the real question isn't about trying to find a Caucasian woman, it's really about finding a woman. Well, that's the question to end all questions.





First of all, be ready to meet somewhere wherever you are. Present yourself well (dress nice, smell good, walk with confidence, and smile) wherever you go, even if it's just to Wal-Mart. You never know who you might run into. It's probably best to meet someone who you would naturally cross paths with, just because it makes life easier. Of course, that doesn't often happen because we as people are usually not confident enough to roll up on someone in the frozen foods isle and introduce ourselves. So then we move onto going out of our way to meet someone.





I think the internet can work, and sometimes it does. But, obviously, it's not foolproof. I mean even if I'm looking online for a guy, I'm still looking for those things that I'd be looking for ';in real life';. My advice if you're joining eharmony or something is to make sure you communicate well. If your interests say something like: ';dogs, poker, movies';. I'd probably skip by you because I'd picture me asking you about your interest on our first date and you saying ';dogs, poker, movies.'; And wondering if you know how to use sentences. So, try online resources, but take time to present yourself well. Check and double check your grammar, and come up with something interesting to say.(question for women) please read the dating situation and give some advice thanks!?
not true, i see white chicks with black guys, if a white woman goes out with a black, i think they will go out with anybody. cause most black people aren't very phyically attractive as your kind (m and f alike) what i'm trying to say is, if they can date them, they can date the most fugly person around.
ethnicity has nothing to do with who you are attracted to. not ALL caucasian women are the same. and i know you said most. but i doubt it. just be yourself. be nice and funny and confident. and im sure you will find a girl soon...plus. you shouldnt date a girl just because of her race. how about instead of saying 'maybe try dating caucasian women' say 'maybe i should try dating nice, funny women who like me for me.'
I think your best bet is to just not be shy and go for it. Maybe there's a place where you regularly hang out or visit? Try striking up a conversation with a woman that you're attracted to and see where it goes from there.





P.S. It's not true that most caucasian women don't find asian men attractive.





:)
i cant answer your question, but I'm having the same problem haha


I'm a Caucasian girl who want to start something different and go for the asian guys.





and so far its been really hard because most of them don't want to date caucasian women..





while ill stay to help umm i guess just be yourself, and one day you'll find her.





sorry i couldnt help more. %26lt;3
You could pretend to be super rich. Not very romantic but it will probably work! :-) Maybe start in a pub... I am not too sure about the online thing. Maybe it will work. Sorry actually I don't know. Join a band?? hehehe. Join something a network or club where you know that caucasian women hang out. Salsa dancing?? My friend did that. He is an Asian Aussie and he always has like 50 chicks all over him.
Race should not matter like that when love comes to you you will know it for sure and it could be with anybody of any race you just never know. I'm a cauasian and I I do find some asians for attractive so fall for sterotyping because most the time it aint true.
looks arnet everything. just be patient someday youll find the right woman. to get started, start talking to some single cacasian women, be funny make her laugh, be charming and eventually she'll fall for you.
what happened to letting love find you??????? LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment