Sunday, July 25, 2010

I need advice from men(hairy ones) and women????

ok i'm 19 and i've started getting more hair lately.. i get a 5 o'clock shadow and i noticed a little hair on my chest... i wanted to know what men who were hairy in their teens did.. did you wax your chests?? did your girlfriends make you wax?? should i wax or just let it be???I need advice from men(hairy ones) and women????
Every girl is different. Some like tons of hair, some like nothing, some really don't care either way. Me... I don't care about hair on the chest, head, stubble on the face, or arm or leg hair. Really doesn't matter. The only thing I'd ever ask a partner to wax would be his back if there was lots of hair there. Hey, us girls have to wax so many more places, so I don't think a man's back is too much to ask. :-)I need advice from men(hairy ones) and women????
Chest hair is fine, back and shoulder hair, not good. A lot of women love hair on the chest and like to ';play'; with it. Its nice trust me, but other women really hate it. I use to shave my chest when i played b-ball and hated it but now its great having hair again and my woman loves it. If you start to get hair on your back and shoulders just shave it, they make special shavers for it. Its like women w/hair on their legs, u dont have to shave it everyday but at least once a week. Women like hair, its ok.
Let it be until you get a complaint. Most ladies seem to like a little hair on their guy. As long as you don't resemble BigFoot, don't worry about it.





Would you believe that once upon a time, it was pretty easy to find chest hair pieces in some men's stores? I don't know about now. Haven't looked lately.
trim it

No comments:

Post a Comment