Thursday, July 29, 2010

For older women and teen girls from younger who needs advice*PLEASE HELP* ND BOYYSSS?

i see alot of ppl *** up here about kissing and eating me out as i jus seen and etc. but i need sum advice myself my aunt tells me that i shouldnt be worried about my ';insecurities'; lyk mah body and what if he thinks this that and the other is weird and what if i don't have matching underwear and bra etc. she said if they and i care i shouldnt b doin htat anyway cuz they don't care about that stuff nd i have big thighs any advice????*not talking about sex idc bout that but include in scenario pleez...*For older women and teen girls from younger who needs advice*PLEASE HELP* ND BOYYSSS?
I have no idea what you're talking about.For older women and teen girls from younger who needs advice*PLEASE HELP* ND BOYYSSS?
(im a guy) what kind of shallow guy would care if you are wearing matching underwear. maybe if you were lesbian (girls tend to be more shallow :P)





if i liked you in anyway, you will be the only thing in my mind. girls say im attractive and hot but i find that curvy/women with weight is so sexy. dont be ashamed we love women of all shapes
That made milnimal sense...but, no guy should care if your bra or panties match. And you shouldn't worry about a guy eating you out or kissing you. Why have you seen a lot of this though? Just let it happen naturally.
wait what? are you saying that there's these guys who want you but you're insecure? or that you're looking for a guy who will want you the way you are. I'm confused.
if a guy truly likes you he shouldnt care.





hopefully you arent going to go around doing that stuff with random guys. but if they say somethin bad about your body or anything then they dont deserve getting a piece of you
Love yourself for who you are and don't worry what other people think. Just as long as you were clean undergarments, who cares if they match! Don't worry about this stuff so much. Good Luck
do what your worring about
You are making NO sense! What is this question even about?
If your primary concern when it comes to being sexually active is insecurities about your body, you should know that for one, it's normal, and for two, if it is so pressing on you that it makes you not want to get involved, then you shouldn't.





We all have insecurities about our bodies, both men AND women. Being naked with another person is a very sensitive and personal moment, especially the first time.





If you don't want to worry about those things as much for your first time with someone, you should make sure to establish a solid relationship with that person first. Let them fall for you and who you are, before bringing sex into the equation. That way, you already trust the person to care for you and not hurt you when the moment comes to become sexually active with them.





Guys really don't care about big thighs, stretch marks, matching underwear, all those things... I read once that you shouldn't worry about those things with men, because all they really want is to get an eyeful... lol... I'm a bigger girl myself, and I have gone through a lot of insecurity moments... I have pushed through some of them thinking I was being stupid, and then realized later that it wasn't because of my body so much as I didn't trust the guy to continue caring for me after they saw my body. I then decided to wait, and I found a man that I truly believed cared for me, and so when I finally did let down my guard and take off my clothes with him, I was nervous but not scared. You know what? He was so excited to be skin to skin with me that I completely forgot about my stretch marks or the scar I have here or there or anything of that sort. We had an amazing time, because we already cared for each other, and I knew he wouldn't do anything to hurt me.





So I guess my point is, you need to establish a trust before you put yourself in such a vulnerable place. You can even discuss it directly with your potential partner beforehand (that's what we did) so to make sure they understand where you are coming from.





I also found it helpful to read some sexual health books, there are many out there, that discuss the female body and what's normal... Because many of them have pictures and things, as well as stories from women that have been through these things, and you can see how normal your worries really are.

No comments:

Post a Comment